Total Visual Solutions - Presentation Software
Presentation Manager v5 - Multimedia Presentation Software for your Church
What it is all about
For many churches the days of the hymn book are long gone, even if there was a hymn book that contained all the different published songs. The day of Holy Spirit led Praise and Worship is here. This has led to predictable but avoidable problems. How many times have the congregation stood mutely staring at a blank overhead and had to be content with an odd line of the chorus that they have memorised? How often have they watched with empathy and amusement as the overhead team scramble grantically to try to locate that desired song only to have the last verse displayed upside down? In higher tech churches how off putting has it been to watch computer searches?
Now there is an affordable new software product which can avoid these and other problems. Not only can software act as an aid to the Praise and Worship session, sermon notes and presentation of notices, but also generate several advantages. These inlcude a congregation looking upwards and not down at their song books, and the benfit for church members to be free from holding anything in their hands.
- Projection of Songs - comes with over 3000 songs
- Projection of Bible Passages - comes as standard with 5 translations KJV, NKJV, NIV, NASB, NRSV of the Bible. Most translations available on request.
- Projection of sermon notes or announcements
- Mix text over static images, AVI files, or live camera / video feed (needs optional Video Digitizer card)
- Control Font, Text Position and Transitions / Wipes
- Add your own songs and announcements
- Very fast search for songs or Bible verses by title, reference or any inherent text
- Create your own playlist - auto-run these slides with any combination of songs, Bible passages, Announcements, Images and AVI movies
- Dual screen configuration
- Play Microsoft © PowerPoint and HTML files
- Comes with predefined presentations - can include sound
- see screenshot showing features
Pastor Greg Stinogel, Minister of Music, Milford Assembly of God:
"...about two years ago our church was making a transition from overhead (slides) to computer generated graphics. At that time I was unable to find a program that would let me do what I needed to do during our worship services. I wanted to find something for or with the IBM format. We are a full gospel church and are experiencing a powerful move of God. I needed a program that would allow me the flexibility to move off of my programmed list of songs for the service. This program was written for that purpose. Not only does it allow me to go off my list, I am able to change the background to virtually anything I want. The text colour can be changed very easily and can also be highlighted, which causes the text to be extremely readable. The program is very user friendly..."